Attorney Mary Radziowski

Expert Visa and Immigration Lawyers in Milwaukee, Wisconsin

The Law Office of Mary L. Radzimowski is a full-service immigration law firm in Milwaukee, Wisconsin.  Founded in 1990, we have concentrated our practice on immigration law for the last 25 years.  Our firm is dedicated to providing our clients with personalized, professional, and compassionate services. Attorney Radzimowski personally oversees every case.

Our Immigration Services

We provide expert legal advice about United States immigration law and legal representation to a wide range of clients seeking entry to the United States.

Immigrant Visas

Obtaining a “green card” – indicating lawful  permanent residency in the U.S.–is the primary  goal of our clients who are planning to enter this  country or to stay in this country if they are already here. 

Non-Immigrant Visas

If you wish to enter the U.S. for a temporary period of time, a non-immigrant visa permits you to travel to a U.S. port of entry and request permission of the Department of Homeland Security to visit for a specific purpose. That purpose might be work, schooling, a conference, etc., or to visit the country, friends or family.

non immigrant visa waiver of inadmissibility

Waivers Of Inadmissibility

In some cases people who are inadmissible to the U.S. may apply for a waiver of their inadmissibility. Filing a waiver application is asking the immigration service to overlook the reasons you became inadmissible and admit you to the country in spite of them.

Political Asylum

If you fear returning to your country because someone there may harm you, you may be eligible for political asylum. The harm that you fear must be based on race, religion, nationality, political opinion or membership in a particular social group.

Family Visas

One of our main goals at The Law Office of Mary L. Radzimowski is to help families reunite in the United States. Each year we obtain many visas for relatives of U.S. citizens and legal permanent residents.

Investor Visas

If you have invested money in this country or are in the process of investing, or if you would like to engage in trade between the U.S. and your own country, you may be eligible for an E-1 or E-2 investor visa.

US Naturalization


Legal permanent residents of the U.S. who have resided here for five years can apply for naturalization. If they are married to a U.S. citizen for three years legal permanent residents can apply for naturalization.

Affidavit of Support

In order to obtain a visa for your spouse or other relative you must sign a document called an “affidavit of support”. By signing this document, you promise to be financially responsible for your relative once he or she obtains a visa.

USA Affidavit of Support
US Family Visa Services

Visa for a Parent or Child

If you are a United States citizen you can file a petition for your mother or father to get an immigrant visa to come to the United States.

Visa for Relative Living Abroad

As a U.S. citizen or legal permanent resident, you can file the I-130 Petition for Alien relative on behalf of your family member even if you are living outside of the United States.

USA Spouse Visa

Visa for Spouse

Both U.S. citizens and legal permanent residents of the U.S. can petition for their spouses. In order to obtain a visa in the U.S. without returning to the beneficiary’s home country he or she must have entered the U.S. legally.

Request A Consultation Now!

News & Updates